Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cause Yeah, We're Over

Dear American Whiners,

When did you become so sensitive?  The worst thing anyone in our country can do is offend another person.  Seriously, where have you put your big girl pants?  And why do you make it so easy for me to offend you?

I struggle with understanding this, American Whiners.  I am not easily offended by the general public.  I'm fairly liberal.  You know, the live and let live bullshit. It takes a lot for me to hold onto anger...and usually that is only in regard to my screwed up family.  But you, American Whiners, you're quick to react.  You drama EVERYTHING.  You stand up on your soapboxes and lecture the rest of us over the most mundane of things, finding injustice where none exists.

Why?  What have you accomplished?  Some weaker minded people will be shamed into agreeing with you, but not me.  I will be sitting at home, busy with my loved ones, not giving one minute of thought to you and your latest cause.  How does it feel to wave a flag only you can see?  Not very effective, is it?

So, American Whiners, I dump you.  Piss off.  Hit the road.  Kick rocks.  Delete yourselves from my Facebook and my life (most of you already have...because I'm damn good at being offensive.)

We're through.  It's the getting over it part .  Also, this:

A meme adds class to my post, right? Right???

Regards,

April

1 comment: